Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Big news!

The big news of the day is . . . someone wants to publish my novel! I'm excited. It's been a lot of work and I feel very grateful to have been blessed with this opportunity. Things are still in the early stages, of course, since I still need to sign the publishing agreement and do some more editing (cut 50 pages, arg!), but this is definitely a major step. I'll put more information up when I get it.

I've been meaning to mention a few other things here that I've been putting off. For one, my author website: berinstephens.com is up and running. I've also added info and content to my saxmyax.com site. There is now an events list, as well as some downloadable handouts that I use at clinics.

I was planning on putting another practice routine up, since I've been working on some classical music lately. I practice differently for classical than I do for jazz. I'll try to put it up when I get a chance, but I think I'm going to be busy the next few days getting my novel ready.

No comments: